Thursday, August 14, 2008

What is Mc Cain thinking!

As I read the news this morning I see Mister McCain is looking to get a "pro choice" Veep?!
A passing comment I made several weeks ago in front of my wife and pastor was I am thinking of NOT voting for this "republicrat". Both insisted I was throwing away my vote. I had made mention I was looking to the Libertarian party to vote.

The Supreme Court is an issue seeing the average age of the court is 68.5 years old.( Stevens 88, Scalia 72, Kennedy 72, Ginsburg 75, Roberts 53, Sout6er 69, Thomas 60, Breyer 70, and Alito 58) Yes, I fully understand what is at stake here, however will he put in a conservative Judge? Or will he just keep leaning the same way LEFT! If I can't trust him with the nation, trusting him with the court is just not worth considering.

I fully understand what they are feeling and thinking. With Mr. Perot in the early 90's running for the pres. split the conservative vote and actually helped elect Clinton, and yes I criticized those who voted for him, however I cannot vote for this Benedict Arnold of the republican party if he insists on going down a path of leaning to the Demicommies! There are a few principles I hold near and dear to me and this guy keeps treading further from all of my core beliefs with each passing day.

If Mister McCain insists on flipping the conservatives of this nation the bird then he can send the country to hell I WON'T VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Well I am not following the presidential race like I should and I am not sure if I am going to throw my vote away yet. I think we are in trouble no matter who we elect.